So this is one of our new favorite things to do -- tickle Jake! He's so funny when he laughs! We thought we should share the joy with the rest of you... :) There's nothing quite like a baby's giggle to cheer up your day!
Oh Kristy, Jake is SUCH a cutie!! I love his laugh! Seeing your cute little baby makes me excited to have my own. Oh, and I'm lovin' the Chariots of Fire music. It is so Kristy! :)
Man! He has gotten so big since we last saw him...we really need to come see you guys again sometime soon I guess. And by the way, I love the Chariots of Fire music!
Oh Kristy, Jake is SUCH a cutie!! I love his laugh! Seeing your cute little baby makes me excited to have my own.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm lovin' the Chariots of Fire music. It is so Kristy! :)
Lovin it! Where do I get one of those? :) Hey, maybe we should go to California for the weekend. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie! Can't wait to see him in person this week. I'm not sure about the tickle torture though. G-ma B
ReplyDeleteMan! He has gotten so big since we last saw him...we really need to come see you guys again sometime soon I guess. And by the way, I love the Chariots of Fire music!
ReplyDelete